It’s that time of the year again, Keller is taking applications for its boards and commissions. I’ve gone through the process a couple of times, it really is painless. Fill out a form and attend an interview.
From the City’s website:
The city is currently seeking volunteers to serve on city boards and commissions, including the:
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- Economic Development Board
- Keller Development Corporation
- Library Board, Parks and Recreation Board
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Public Arts Board
- Zoning Board of Adjustment.
Applicants must be residents and qualified voters of the City of Keller. Applications are available on this page or from the Office of the City Secretary at Town Hall. Applications must be received by 5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 17.
My term on P&Z is up in November and I will be putting in my application for another term.